The SET-12 Tester is a portable device for measuring electrical parameters. Unique combination of the most needed measurements into one device allows for a quick diagnosis of faults.
Low resistance measurements with miliohm resolution and high voltage insulation measurements (megohmmeter function) enable testing connections and cables. Inductance, capacity and resistance measurements allow for testing sensors and injectors. A built-in voltmeter enables voltage measurement in 12 and 24V systems.
- Resistance measurement: 0 – 5Ω and 8 – 1050kΩ
- Capacitance measurement: 0 – 5μF or 0 – 50μF 1
- Inductance measurement: 0 – 800μH 1
- Insulation measurement at three different voltage values: 100, 250 and 500V (readings range depends on voltage, max 1400MΩ)
- DC voltage measurement: 0 – 50V
- Power supply: a built-in battery
Operating time: at least 6h after full charging (the device turns off automatically after 10 minutes)
1denotes automatic change of ranges
Content of the KIT:
- SET-12 Tester,
- Cable for voltage and insulation measurement – with red band,
- Cable for the measurement of other parameters – with black band,
- Charger with a mini USB cable,
- User manual