§1. General information
1. DeltaTech Electronics is the owner of the online store www.sklep.dte.com.pl. with headquarters in Towarowa 26, 38-200 Jasło.
2. The Store enables the Buyer (an adult natural person or company) to make purchases via the Internet.
1. All goods on the website sklep.dte.com.pl are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT (except where it is clearly stated that it is a net price)
2. Prices do not include transport costs.
3. All offered products are brand new.
4. Some of the offered goods may be temporarily unavailable, about which the Buyer will be informed by our employee.
5. The photo of the product or its technical description on the website may slightly differ from the actual condition.
6. The store reserves the right to:
to change the prices of goods in its offer;
introducing new goods to the offer of the online store;
withdrawing products from the store’s offer;
carrying out and canceling promotional campaigns on the store’s websites or introducing changes to them.
1. Orders are accepted by selecting products, adding them to the shopping cart and orders by selecting the appropriate delivery and payment options. At the end of the process, you must confirm the order on the store’s website.
2. Confirmation of the order is made by an employee of the Store by phone or via e-mail.
3. Upon confirmation of the order, a contract for the sale of goods is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
4. The buyer cannot cancel an order that has already been shipped.
§4. Payment methods
1. When placing an order, the Buyer chooses the form of payment:
cash – this form is possible in the case of personal collection of the goods and in the case of a COD shipment
transfer to the account number indicated in the order
§5. Delivery and collection
1. All products offered in the online store are usually delivered to the customer within 1-3 business days. In the event of exhaustion of stocks, the waiting period for the goods is extended and in case of.
2. Goods with the status “on order” are delivered within 5-21 business days from the date of payment of the amount due to the company’s account specified in the order
3. The Buyer is individually notified about the expected time of completion by phone or e-mail at the time of confirming the order.
4. The Buyer undertakes to accept the ordered product, unless the product is different from the ordered product or in a damaged condition – the condition of the shipment should be carefully checked at the time of its receipt.
5. The cost of transport in Małopolska is PLN 1 / km (both ways). Outside of Małopolska, the cost of transport should be agreed by phone.
§6. Complaints and returns
1. Any damage caused during delivery should be immediately reported to the person delivering the shipment and contacted with an employee of the company.
3. Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights, the Buyer may withdraw from the contract in writing without giving any reason within 10 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. Along with the written declaration of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer should return the goods in the original packaging at his own expense. In the event of destruction, damage or visible signs of use of the goods, the Buyer is obliged to cover the resulting damage.
We guarantee the return of the product value. However, we do not reimburse the costs of delivery and the cost of returning the goods to us. We do not accept parcels sent back to us COD.
1. By completing the data in the order form, you consent to the processing of the Buyer’s personal data. (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) and for issuing invoices without the Buyer’s signature.
2. The Buyer’s personal data are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Act, they are not transferred, resold or lent to other persons or institutions.
3. Only the administrator of the online store has access to personal data.
4. Each Buyer who has completed the order form has the ability to access the data relating to him for the purpose of verification, modification or request for their removal by writing to the address of the store.
§8. Final Provisions
1. By placing an order, the Buyer accepts the above regulations.
2. The content of the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 543 of the Civil Code.
3. In all cases not mentioned in the above regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.